Teddington to Crypt transport

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sianja

Teddington to Crypt transport

Post by sianja »

Hi just wondering if anyone knows of any transport from the Teddington area to the Crypt?
Hera

Re: Teddington to Crypt transport

Post by Hera »

The only Crypt I have heard of is in Gloucester :lol:
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

Is that near Ashchurch? there are kids who come from Tewkesbury area...best to ask the school they sometimes put a request out for parents looking for other parents to lift share or they will be able to give information on the different buses running to the school
taxiservice

Post by taxiservice »

There is a bus (I think it may be Bennetts) from Bishops Cleeve ( a friends son uses it). I know Marchants are looking at the possibility of putting on a bus from Winchcombe and surrounding areas from Sept - they are asking people to register their interest.
Amber

Post by Amber »

Hera wrote:The only Crypt I have heard of is in Gloucester :lol:
And the only Teddington I know is also in Gloucestershire.

Can you get to the Racecourse Sianja? (Not today, obviously!). There may be buses from there I think. Your best bet is to call the school.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Amber wrote:

Not a Keira Knightley fan, then - Teddington (on the Thames) School's most famous daughter?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Amber

Post by Amber »

ToadMum wrote:
Amber wrote:

Not a Keira Knightley fan, then - Teddington (on the Thames) School's most famous daughter?
Nope. I don't know who she is, sorry (not into telly or film).

I was being a bit cheeky as I read Hera's post as an assumption that the OP had made an error of some kind. And it is about 3 miles from where I am typing this. Which is not near the Thames. We actually have a Toddington, a Tredington and a Tiddington as well. Teddington has a roundabout named after it and there is also a place to get nice fresh asparagus in the village. I don't work for the Teddington tourist board.
Hera

Post by Hera »

I was being a bit cheeky as I read Hera's post as an assumption that the OP had made an error of some kind.
You are right, I did, I was being flippant and I am the one with egg on my face :oops:
Amber

Post by Amber »

Hera wrote:
I was being a bit cheeky as I read Hera's post as an assumption that the OP had made an error of some kind.
You are right, I did, I was being flippant and I am the one with egg on my face :oops:
Not at all. You have just obviously never experienced the delights of the area between Cheltenham and Evesham :D . I bet it's prettier than the Teddington you mentioned, Keira whatever-her-name-is or no. That said, at the moment it will be solid with traffic as it is Cheltenham race week. So the very Keira may even be floating over my head in a helicopter right now!

OP -call the school. Bit of a journey, mind.
Iona

Post by Iona »

I am not sure if Bishops Cleeve or Tewkesbury is closer? Prob Cleeve and there are buses from there. There is a bus from Tewkesbury as well. It was a minibus, but is now a larger one. There may be places in September. If you want the details for the Tewkesbury one, I can PM them to you.

Iona
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now