Cut Off for Catchment area candidates for Nonsuch HighSchool

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

av0303

Cut Off for Catchment area candidates for Nonsuch HighSchool

Post by av0303 »

Hi All,

Does anyone know the cut off for catchment area selections for Nonsuch High School for 2016. My daughter is on the waiting list and I want to ascertain how realistic the chances are for her to be offered a place at Nonsuch this year.

Many Thanks
AV
Castlesinthesky

Re: Cut Off for Catchment area candidates for Nonsuch HighSc

Post by Castlesinthesky »

Do you live in the 5km catchment? Think the cut off is around 270 maybe lower.
Cara

Post by Cara »

I don't know I'm afraid, but was wondering if anyone knows what the cutoff is for out of catchment candidates? I haven't really heard of anyone getting in to Nonsuch from the waiting list up to now - unlike other schools.
Coulsdonmum

Post by Coulsdonmum »

Av0303 have you emailed admissions@nonsuch to find out your daughter's position on the waiting list, that might help give you a better idea of her chances.
Goid luck.
Castlesinthesky

Post by Castlesinthesky »

Ooc offers are still over 300, which I seem remember q a few forum members' dds scored. It is a convulted process to reply to a waiting list offer - an acceptance or decline to the school & LA separately by post. Offers are being post, so turn around for a place can be up to 2 weeks. At this stage it's hard to know your chances. Bit best to call the school and find out waiting list place and the score of the last offer made. This will change daily though as people will still turn places down; they will have reconciled to the school offered or have an indy or got a higher preference waiting list place etc. We turned an ooc offer down for an indy place as dd will suit it better and hopefully thrive. Good luck!
drvs

Post by drvs »

hello forum people,
i know few people who live in hounslow but got into nonsuch for 2016 sept start. hope this helps to roughly have an idea about the distance.Have not gone through the admission criteria for this year's sitters.If it has not changed much with regards to the distance then above info might help.just reminding you there are 80 open seats(unless not applicable this year)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now