Is it Monday or Tuesday for results?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Stroud Mum

Is it Monday or Tuesday for results?

Post by Stroud Mum »

Which? Has anyone got a reply from the CC? I had booked Tues off work, but now......aaaargh. Surely they can't have changed the date; when I last rang a few weeks ago I was told definately the 4th!
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Stroud mum-it says the 3rd on the website Top 10 questions(see my posts in the countdown thread).Can't get a reply from admissions-so have they made a mistake or have they changed it-who knows??
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

Here is the link for anybody interested....

http://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/index ... leid=15422
Stroud Mum

Post by Stroud Mum »

It seems to me that if it wasn't for the posters here we'd be in the dark most of the time! Do you think they posted the letters today? Can't see how they can do a mailout on a Saturday. Off to open a bottle to help with the stress...
AJ11

Post by AJ11 »

I thought it was the 4th we would get the letters (or minute past midnight by e mail on that date). Pity they couldn't have organised it for tomorrow, would rather have the weekend for ds to get over it if it happens to be bad news. I've also booked day of work for Tuesday, now don't know what to do. Their website definately says the 3rd but it could be an error.

Not long now, thanks to everyone for making the last few months more bearable, nice to know we're not alone.