Thurrock to King John School Benfleet

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

westcliffdad

Thurrock to King John School Benfleet

Post by westcliffdad »

I am trying to organise a coach travel from Thurrock area to The King John secondary School in Benfleet.

Amber Coaches are considering operating a dedicated school bus from Chafford Hundred, Grays, Tilbury & Stanford to and from King John School.

Please kindly pass on the attached poster to Parents whose Children have been offered a place at the King John School and have accepted.

Interested parents should Please call 01268 786550 or email ambercoachesltd@gmail.com.

The exact route and ticket price will be decided if there is sufficient interest.
Guest55

Re: Thurrock to King John School Benfleet

Post by Guest55 »

That's not a great journey as the school is in Hadleigh along the A13 which gets gridlocked once it becomes single carriageway.

Surely there are good schools nearer you?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Guest55 wrote:That's not a great journey as the school is in Hadleigh along the A13 which gets gridlocked once it becomes single carriageway.

Surely there are good schools nearer you?
Train to Benfleet then bus up the hill with the South Benfleet / Canvey OOC kids? Do you know of many children traipsing all the way to King John from you area, westcliffdad? I know a few from our side of Leigh on Sea and Westcliff (so up to about 5 miles away), but none from much further away from the school than that. Most of us in the area put our DC in for the entrance test just to give another reasonably near option for the CAF which we wouldn't get purely on distance, or some because it is very close but they live on the Southend side of the border, rather than as a 'selective' option, though.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
bolus

Post by bolus »

Hi,
I just saw your post from last year. Have you managed to sort something out? Thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now