ULTIMATE KES K - New Y7 KES (Stratford) parents

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kenyancowgirl

ULTIMATE KES K - New Y7 KES (Stratford) parents

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Just a reminder of the 2nd Hand Sale this morning (Sat) 10.30-12 noon at KES School - you can also get new KES Branded goods there.

Tomorrow, at the Sports Fields, is the UKK Fun Run for all the family - information was in your induction pack and given out on induction day - first race starts at 10.30 but give plenty of time to register - refreshments available too! Really fun event last year either as a competitor or spectator!!

It is also the River Festival in Stratford both days so well worth popping down and soaking up a bit of "Stratford" before your boys start in Sept!
sparkles18

Re: ULTIMATE KES K - New Y7 KES (Stratford) parents

Post by sparkles18 »

My DS will be running at 10.30am, he can't wait :D
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Fab to hear, sparkles! Is he a new Y7 for Sept? The DoS will be very impressed - he is keen to see how many turn up as he told them about it at the induction day this week!

I am just chuckling to myself as I found my photos from last year - they tweeted a couple out yesterday! And the weather so far is fab!!
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

What a fantastic morning! The weather played ball and so good to see so many enthusiastic runners - especially in the Under 11s category - special well done to those amazing New Y7s who turned up - really good to see you embracing your new school with such gusto!
Bect1969

Post by Bect1969 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:What a fantastic morning! The weather played ball and so good to see so many enthusiastic runners - especially in the Under 11s category - special well done to those amazing New Y7s who turned up - really good to see you embracing your new school with such gusto!

Good to see Mr Carr running too!
Curious Cat

Post by Curious Cat »

Good to see Mr Carr running too!
To be fair, I don't think I have ever been to a school event and the Headmaster has not been there!
sparkles18

Post by sparkles18 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:Fab to hear, sparkles! Is he a new Y7 for Sept? The DoS will be very impressed - he is keen to see how many turn up as he told them about it at the induction day this week!

I am just chuckling to myself as I found my photos from last year - they tweeted a couple out yesterday! And the weather so far is fab!!
Yes, he will be starting in September. He had a very KES weekend, being at the uniform sale and Recursion Fair on Saturday and then the run today. He absolutely loved it even being drenched with the hose pipes while my husband enjoyed eating the cakes in the pavilion!
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

Sparkles, have a look at the KES PE Dept Twitter feed - you may see a picture of him as they took one of all the U11s starting and there is also a little video of some of them going over some of the obstacles!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now