2016-Exam centre

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
gcpa

2016-Exam centre

Post by gcpa »

We submitted an online application for the grammar school exams and received an email acknowledgement. I spoke to couple of our friends today and they said that they have received the notification of exam centres already.

We are panicking now, as we haven't heard anything yet. Have the centres been allocated quite a while ago?? Did you receive any other acknowledgement other than the email??

Thanks in advance.
tiredmama

Re: 2016-Exam centre

Post by tiredmama »

Did you check your email for attachments? Don't panic it happen d to us last year, we received an acknowledgement with info of exam venues and my friend didn't. It didn't matter as you will receive all neded info by post in due course. If you are desperate to know where your exam will take place then you can phone foundation office and they will probably be able to tell you.
"To show me is far better than to lecture everyday.
To lead me is far greater than to just point out the way.
So if you tell me everything then I shall understand,
But rapid streams of words cannot compete with deed of hand[...]"
workingmom

Post by workingmom »

I have not yet received any details around candidate number or venue. Should we call too ?
Penguin Mom

Post by Penguin Mom »

We received the email confirmation almost straight away, then another email a week later - Test Registration Acknowledgement - which contained our candidate number and also an attachment with our allocated exam centre. It also states 'further details about the test arrangements will be posted to you at the end of August' so no need to panic, however a phone call would put your mind to rest I'm sure.

Hope this helps :)
gcpa

Post by gcpa »

Thanks for the advice ladies, did call the office and they have confirmed the centre with an email. They said they would post a letter towards end of too re-confirming it.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now