Here comes the 3rd

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Enter Dad...

Here comes the 3rd

Post by Enter Dad... »

As the LEAs prepare to send out the envelopes, here's wishing everyone that you get the news that you've been hoping for.
watford87

Post by watford87 »

absolutely - good luck to everyone. It's been a bit quiet on the forum of late for obvious reasons. No doubt after the 3rd things will get busy again.
guest111

Post by guest111 »

Just one more day to go now. Best of luck to everyone.
TMW

Post by TMW »

I'm confused now - should they arrive today or be sent out today? :oops:
guest111

Post by guest111 »

The letters will be posted today in first class post, I think. They should be reaching us tomorrow.

If you had applied online, you can see the allocation today online in the late afternoon.

Does anyone know what time is late afternoon?
WP

Post by WP »

guest111 wrote:If you had applied online, you can see the allocation today online in the late afternoon.

Last year I received the allocation email at 1:30. I think they say "late" so they don't get deluged with queries.

Good luck everyone.
Harrow Gooner

Post by Harrow Gooner »

Last year although the online system didn't confirm the school until later in the day, there was a holding message from around breakfast time saying "offer recieved". This meant if you'd only applied for a grammar school/s and nothing else you knew your child was in (for certain) and could feel very happy.
WP

Post by WP »

WP wrote:
guest111 wrote:If you had applied online, you can see the allocation today online in the late afternoon.

Last year I received the allocation email at 1:30. I think they say "late" so they don't get deluged with queries.

Good luck everyone.
Just received this year's allocation email (bless the sibling rule), but it's not on the website yet.
watford87

Post by watford87 »

Ditto - received email an hour ago - sent at 12.10.
despdad

QE boys results?

Post by despdad »

Did I understand that the emails will come out today? I am looking at yourlondon.gov.uk and it says results notifcation on the 4th? Desp Dad as name suggests! :oops:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now