Occasional Vacancy exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
littlegraftersmum

Occasional Vacancy exams

Post by littlegraftersmum »

:D

DD took exam this month for OV at AGGS, Can anyone advise on when and how the results are given please...

From a very anxious mum.

:?
ToadMum

Re: Occasional Vacancy exams

Post by ToadMum »

littlegraftersmum wrote::D

DD took exam this month for OV at AGGS, Can anyone advise on when and how the results are given please...

From a very anxious mum.

:?
I'm afraid I can't help you as not in your area, but didn't the school give you some idea? When DD took the in-year test for her school here, we were told that results would be communicated via the LEA a fortnight later. (In the event, we got a letter from the school after eleven days and never did get anything from the LEA, but Ho Hum). On that occasion, they had twenty five sets of three papers to mark, collate and rank - I don't know how that compares with the numbers / format of exam there?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
pixels

Post by pixels »

Hi ToadMum,
I would like my daughter to take the OVE for AGGS year 8 entry this academic year. I can't find any information on what subjects the exam is on and whether it's CEM?

For Maths are they tested only on the Year 7 curriculum or Year 8.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

pixels wrote:Hi ToadMum,
I would like my daughter to take the OVE for AGGS year 8 entry this academic year. I can't find any information on what subjects the exam is on and whether it's CEM?

For Maths are they tested only on the Year 7 curriculum or Year 8.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry,as I said, my experience is of a school in a completely different area - I'm sure that the OP will have had their DD's results by now, so perhaps they will respond to your query :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx