Thank you

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

abcdef

Thank you

Post by abcdef »

Just to say a huge THANK YOU to everybody who has offered kindness, advice, invaluable information and a sympathetic ear over the last couple of years. It is a fantastic resource for any parent to have at their fingertips and I am extremely grateful for those who have given up time and effort to help others like myself through the selection process.
kegs dad 2

Thank you everyone!

Post by kegs dad 2 »

abcdef,
A huge Well Done!
Would just like to agree with everything you have said and thank everyone also.
This site is absolutely fabulous; a wealth of information, generous people prepared to help, like-minded parents in the same boat, advice when things don't go as we would wish, advice re schools post 11+( yes it does exist!) universities, unlimited humour, cake, madness, etc, etc!!!
So an enormous Thank you to you all, you know who you are! :wink:
Kegs mom 2.
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear abcdef and Kegs dad 2

Firsly well done to both of you. It would be wonderful if you [ and others] could keep visiting the forum to help future parents through the process.

Patricia
KenR

Post by KenR »

Hi abcdef and Kegs Dad 2

Fantastic news, many congratulations

Best wishes

Ken
abcdef

Post by abcdef »

Thanks patricia and Ken R. Don't worry I'll still be visiting the forum and helping others if I possibly can.
HodgeHillDad

Post by HodgeHillDad »

Many thanks to Sir KenR for all advice
I hope to be able to share my experience too in future (and [i]what[/i] an experience it has been!)
kegs dad 2

Post by kegs dad 2 »

Thank you Patricia and Ken R,

I, likewise, will be around to share experiences where possible. Not too sure how much help I'll be, just taken three attempts to logon. Finally realised CAPS lock was on! Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply, couldn't get on pc due to various older children needing it for homework!
Thank you all again.
Kegs mom2 :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now