11 plus

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Purple Teapot

11 plus

Post by Purple Teapot »

Just wanted to say to the Moderators thank you for all your help over the last 2 years - DD is Year 8 at a local school (and extremely happy) and DS is about to sit his 11 plus exam on Thursday. You have made me chuckle and laugh with your lovely responses to people tutoring their children to the ends of the earth, to the parents who wish their children to travel hours on a train to a grammar school whilst living in Hull and wanting them to attend a school in High Wycombe! No doubt the madness will kick off again and I wait to hear your tongue in cheek remarks. :x :lol: Overall I am fairly relaxed about Thursday, nothing a glass of wine wont cure, and hope my son goes into the test feeling relaxed and confident. What will be will be ... But may I wish all other parents the best of luck and remember this is only one step towards a happy future for our children - its not the be all and end all that some parents make it out to be... :P
yoyo123

Re: 11 plus

Post by yoyo123 »

Thank you!
buzzybee

Re: 11 plus

Post by buzzybee »

Well said Purple Teapot. I feel so much more relaxed 2nd time around, but I completely understand first timer's apprehension. Will still be glad when it's over!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now