Results are in

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
11_plus

Results are in

Post by 11_plus »

My DS scored 597. Is it a good score for ooc?
tweet555

Re: Results are in

Post by tweet555 »

Congratulations 11_plus. I am in the same boat and waiting for any advice on medway for my dd admission. We are planning to move, but still not sure on location & school.
Ment

Post by Ment »

yes definitely for rmgs who take on score , but the others like maths would be how far you are . My DD has scored 662 ooc
RochelleaDee

Post by RochelleaDee »

Congrats to you all!

My dd scored 616. I hope that will be enough for OOC entry into Rochester Grammar School?
Ment

Post by Ment »

RochelleDee yay congratulations to your dd ...if everything remains the same after the mess is cleared .. our two will go to the same school .Which school is your dd in now ? For RGS and RMGS it doesn't matter whether you are ooc or wc, all that matters is the score .
olucares

Post by olucares »

11_plus wrote:My DS scored 597. Is it a good score for ooc?
Yes, that's a very good score, but some schools use distance in which case you may be too far out. Rainham Mark Grammar school admit by scores, so your son is absolutely certain to get into that one. How far out are you?
olucares

Post by olucares »

Ment wrote:yes definitely for rmgs who take on score , but the others like maths would be how far you are . My DD has scored 662 ooc
wow that's an excellent score, surely get into RGS with that. Very well done to your ds for getting such a high score
olucares

Post by olucares »

RochelleaDee wrote:Congrats to you all!

My dd scored 616. I hope that will be enough for OOC entry into Rochester Grammar School?
Yes, that will definitely be enough for RGS.

Congratulations!
Ment

Post by Ment »

Thanks Olucares we are over the moon .
11_plus

Post by 11_plus »

Thanks all & congratulations to everybody whose child got through. If not, then also give them a tight hug due to their efforts at such a tender age. I'm proud of my DS as he scored highest score possible in Maths. We live in kent. Fingers crossed for Kent result :)