Sutton stage 2- Nonsuch, Wallington girls

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
proudmumof2

Sutton stage 2- Nonsuch, Wallington girls

Post by proudmumof2 »

Hi all,
How did the girls second stage exam go? DD said Maths was bit difficult and could not finish the whole paper. As per her past performance in creative writing can not be sure how she performed on the English task :(. Now a long wait till 21 October.
Proud mum 4

Re: Sutton stage 2- Nonsuch, Wallington girls

Post by Proud mum 4 »

My DD was saying same thing about maths but her English writing skills are really good so hoping for the best.
Goodheart

Post by Goodheart »

proudmumof2 wrote:Now a long wait till 21 October.
Just out of interest, where does the date 21 October comes from? Has that been officially published or is it based on experience of previous years?

http://www.nonsuchschool.org/296/key-dates says "By 31 October 2016: Notification of the outcome of the Nonsuch and Wallington Education Trust Second Stage Entrance Examinations will be sent by email to parents/carers."

The FAQs on the Nonsuch and Wallington Girls web site say the same thing, word for word:
When do I find out the outcome of the NWETSSEE?
You will be notified by email whether or not your daughter has passed the test before the deadline for the Common Application Form which is 31 October 2016.
piggymom

Post by piggymom »

Goodheart wrote:
proudmumof2 wrote:Now a long wait till 21 October.
Just out of interest, where does the date 21 October comes from? Has that been officially published or is it based on experience of previous years?

http://www.nonsuchschool.org/296/key-dates says "By 31 October 2016: Notification of the outcome of the Nonsuch and Wallington Education Trust Second Stage Entrance Examinations will be sent by email to parents/carers."

The FAQs on the Nonsuch and Wallington Girls web site say the same thing, word for word:
When do I find out the outcome of the NWETSSEE?
You will be notified by email whether or not your daughter has passed the test before the deadline for the Common Application Form which is 31 October 2016.

It stated at the a page under this forum:

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... ey-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Goodheart

Post by Goodheart »

piggymom wrote:It stated at the a page under this forum:

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... ey-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks.
Curveball

Post by Curveball »

I've just received an email from Nonsuch saying that results are out week commencing 17th Oct - so anything between 17-21st. They have to be clear on dates for those of us who have to submit a paper CAF, as our deadline for posting is earlier.
piggymom

Post by piggymom »

Curveball wrote:I've just received an email from Nonsuch saying that results are out week commencing 17th Oct - so anything between 17-21st. They have to be clear on dates for those of us who have to submit a paper CAF, as our deadline for posting is earlier.

Oh, haven't received the email yet. Thanks for your information. I would hope to know earlier than later.
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Curveball wrote:I've just received an email from Nonsuch saying that results are out week commencing 17th Oct - so anything between 17-21st. They have to be clear on dates for those of us who have to submit a paper CAF, as our deadline for posting is earlier.
Did you enquire Curveball or is this an email going out to all who sat stage 2?
workingmom

Post by workingmom »

No email.
piggymom

Post by piggymom »

me too, still no email.