Kent test results 2016

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

grgygirl

Kent test results 2016

Post by grgygirl »

1st October tomorrow. Not long to go. Anyone want to join in with the nail biting? Had a sneaky peak in ds classroom at pick up today to see if his class books had been taken away but I couldn't find any of the children's books! So frustrating knowing that the school has the results.
Crackerjax

Re: Kent test results 2016

Post by Crackerjax »

I just want to be put out of my misery !! 13th Oct can't come quick enough lol

Dd had her books taken on Monday and they arrived back in her class room today.
salsa

Post by salsa »

Yes, normally the appeals happen before the end of the month. Not long to go now. Has anyone logged in to the site to see if they've put the results early by mistake? I have! :lol:
Rollon13th

Post by Rollon13th »

I just want to know the wait is made worst now the teachers know, the whole class books have been missing all week.
Just hoping that once 4pm on 13th arrives I'm not kept waiting too long for the email
piggymom

Post by piggymom »

Same here. Couldn't bear the wait and I couldn't see the HT anywhere, couldn't spot any 'poker's face' :roll:
grgygirl

Post by grgygirl »

Oooh Salsa I never thought of that! Will be logging in to the Kent website from tomorrow as you never know!
doodles

Post by doodles »

In DS1's year somebody pressed the button early and they came out unexpectedly one Friday night/Saturday morning :shock: Don't think it's happened since though....
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
salsa

Post by salsa »

Refresh! Refresh! Refresh! Will I break it if I keep trying? Now, where is a good hacker when you need one? :lol:
Crackerjax

Post by Crackerjax »

we've been told by head that results will be available by request from the office on Thursday. does this mean they will have them before the emails are due out?? why would we need to request results if the scores are going to be on the emails this year ??
Will check with the office on Monday as they weren't answering phones after school yesterday.

dd has now said she is really nervous. only 1 girl in her class (out of 5) passed the Medway test so she has seen for herself that kids who were considered 'well able' were unfortunate.
salsa

Post by salsa »

Hi. The email will NOT have the scores. Just pass or fail. However, IF you registered on line, you'll be able to also see the scores at 5.

Your headteacher already has the results AND scores and if they can give you everything before the email at 4 or logging in at 5, then your wait will be less than ours.

Salsa