csse login

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

srav123

csse login

Post by srav123 »

How can I login onto csse website tomorrow? I cant remember the password if I had one or is it just the email address? Can someone help please?

Thanks
ToadMum

Re: csse login

Post by ToadMum »

srav123 wrote:How can I login onto csse website tomorrow? I cant remember the password if I had one or is it just the email address? Can someone help please?

Thanks
From the home page of the CSSE website:

Message For Parents

Results letters sent to all candidates by 1st class post: 10th October.
Parents who completed online registration forms will be able to view their child's results via the online registration link. This will be available from 9:00 a.m. on 11th October. You will need the email address you used to register with and the password you created.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
srav123

Post by srav123 »

Thanks for replying Toadmum. I can't remember my password. I am hoping there would be a forgot password link for parents like me (or is it only me) :(
anagar79

Post by anagar79 »

srav123 wrote:Thanks for replying Toadmum. I can't remember my password. I am hoping there would be a forgot password link for parents like me (or is it only me) :(
Just try to remember.. user id is ur email.. there might be a forgot password link.

Me along with a lot others have already checked the results.. not very happy though :)