South West Consourtium Results Error

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kedar

South West Consourtium Results Error

Post by kedar »

I have been informed by watford girls this evening that apparently someone had leaked the 11 plus results and now they have taken the website down.
But can someone tell me how do we come to know about lowest scores or how kids have performed on an average?
3b1g

Re: South West Consourtium Results Error

Post by 3b1g »

You can look at each school's website to find out the score of the last child to be offered an academic place at the beginning of March 2016.

To find out the score of the last child who will be offered an academic place at the beginning of March 2017, you will have to wait until March 2017. No one can guess that information at this stage, because we don't know which children are applying to which schools.

As for how children perform on average, theoretically the average score is 200.
kedar

Post by kedar »

3b1g wrote:You can look at each school's website to find out the score of the last child to be offered an academic place at the beginning of March 2016.

To find out the score of the last child who will be offered an academic place at the beginning of March 2017, you will have to wait until March 2017. No one can guess that information at this stage, because we don't know which children are applying to which schools.

3b1g wrote:You can look at each school's website to find out the score of the last child to be offered an academic place at the beginning of March 2016.

3b1g

Post by 3b1g »

I'm very quotable...
Otter

Post by Otter »

I noticed that the consortium released results in the last couple of years on the Friday afternoon before the Monday that was previously published. It didn't help that some people managed to get access to their children's possible result last Sunday/Monday.

Fingers crossed that they do the same this year, looking back in this forum I saw the reasoning behind doing it on the Friday afternoon meant that the 7 consortium schools' secretaries don't get inundated with inane phone calls from prospective parents and allows them to simmer down over the weekend.
Ktcroucher0607

Post by Ktcroucher0607 »

I think the early release it to coincide with Bucks 11+ results also

Fingers crossed everyone !
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now