Kent test results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

emiliya01

Kent test results

Post by emiliya01 »

Hello, does anyone know what might be the score to get in any of the Kent grammar schools if you are of the catchment area?
My daughter scored 402,we got the results online today after 5pm.
ToadMum

Re: Kent test results

Post by ToadMum »

emiliya01 wrote:Hello, does anyone know what might be the score to get in any of the Kent grammar schools if you are of the catchment area?
My daughter scored 402,we got the results online today after 5pm.
Don't only a few admit purely on score and the rest on other criteria such as distance / siblings etc?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
saltydog

Post by saltydog »

Congratulations, 402 is a very high score if this year's results are comparable to last year's. Last year DC got 398 and this put him in the top 2% of sitters and was enough to gain a place at any of the Kent super selectives had he wanted one. He took a place elsewhere in the end. Unless there has been a dramatic change in the results I would imagine 402 will get her a place at any of the super selectives.
emiliya01

Post by emiliya01 »

saltydog wrote:Congratulations, 402 is a very high score if this year's results are comparable to last year's. Last year DC got 398 and this put him in the top 2% of sitters and was enough to gain a place at any of the Kent super selectives had he wanted one. He took a place elsewhere in the end. Unless there has been a dramatic change in the results I would imagine 402 will get her a place at any of the super selectives.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now