Re: Cut off scores for west Kent?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
piggymom

Post by piggymom »

UncleBob wrote:I'm told Judd is current 384 and TGS 379 but waiting for verification.

Hi UncleBob, could you elaborate further? What you quote is the OOC cut off score from last year, right?
doodles

Re: Cut off screws for west Kent?

Post by doodles »

UncleBob wrote:I'm told Judd is current 384 and TGS 379 but waiting for verification.
Surely today we only established which children had been deemed suitable for GS. As nobody has filled in and submitted a CAF yet, much less been offered a place, "take" scores won't have been established for 2017 entry yet.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

Based on the planned allocation and using algorithms these are the scores they will cut off for in area. Tgs will be difficult to verify with the additional score.

I posted to help those undecided where to apply this year now you have an idea.
JJ123

Post by JJ123 »

Does anyone have cut off scores for TWGGS - in terms of governors places and also how far eventual distance comes out.

I can't seem to find this info, thanks
kent mum
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

The scores are accurate estimates based on algorithms used and indicated class sizes and intakes. They are based on the results of this year.
LocalTWmum1

Post by LocalTWmum1 »

How would you be able to analyse the 2016 results already, KCC haven't released them yet?
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

LocalTWmum1 wrote:How would you be able to analyse the 2016 results already, KCC haven't released them yet?
BEcause I have them as I work for DofE _
bengalmum

Post by bengalmum »

Uncle Bob - did this prediction method work last year? How accurate was it?
UncleBob

Post by UncleBob »

We always tweak the algorithm each year which one year screwed everything but we aim for 95% accuracy. There are some other sites that post cut offs too. But as everyone says please put your child first choice as number one. So many miss out as they didn't think they had the marks.
claire1968

Cut off scores for west kent

Post by claire1968 »

I spoke to a lovely lady today in the office at Judd who explained the whole process to me. If the deadline of the form is not until 31 Oct how does anyone even have an idea of their cutoff? Sounds like playground gossip to me!