CCHS - Enquiry Visit?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
littlemissm

CCHS - Enquiry Visit?

Post by littlemissm »

Hello,

Does anyone know if there will be a CCHS "Enquiry Visit" like the ones listed on the CSSE guidance sheet? I've checked the results letter from CCHS and website but it doesn't mention any opportunities to visit before submitting the CAF.

Thank you !
littlemissm

Re: CCHS - Enquiry Visit?

Post by littlemissm »

Not found anything on this, has anyone heard otherwise :?:

Thank you !
mum2twogirls

Post by mum2twogirls »

Have you tried phoning CCHS? If you hear anything I'd be interested to know too
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

No they don't do one!
littlemissm

Post by littlemissm »

Thank you , I phoned earlier and they said there wasn't one.
stressedmum!

Post by stressedmum! »

Hi, does anyone know if Colchs are doing any enquiry visits? It said on the CSSE letter that came with the results, that enquiry visits were available to help final decision making. I rang Colchs and I was told that the only visits they offer are limited to just explaining the guidance sheet on the 'traffic light system' if you didn't understand it and nothing more. Is this right? If so, the CSSE letter is a bit misleading.
Sparkle16

Post by Sparkle16 »

stressedmum! wrote:Hi, does anyone know if Colchs are doing any enquiry visits? It said on the CSSE letter that came with the results, that enquiry visits were available to help final decision making. I rang Colchs and I was told that the only visits they offer are limited to just explaining the guidance sheet on the 'traffic light system' if you didn't understand it and nothing more. Is this right? If so, the CSSE letter is a bit misleading.

Well, same information(as above) was given to me when I rang CRGS.. However, I've been told to come along for the open evening(along with DC) today as there will be a tour of the school unlike the information day(which is short meeting with the head and no school tour) where DC is not encouraged to come.