Thankyou 11 plus- daughter scoring 89%

Questions and advice about our 11 Plus Interactive CDs

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Gary

Post by Gary »

HI,
Further to my earlier post about the CDs I am estatic to report that my daughter's improvement in her test results . She has scored 89%,her previous highest score was averaging 60-64% .

I have bought both CDS and and can say it is the best value product I have bought. I spent around £150 on papers in past 15 months , through this site, but the CDS have done in one month what the practice papers could not achieve in 15 months.

My wife and I really would like to give a heartfelt thanks to all those concerned in making the CDS -they are a true Godsend. Please carry on your good work.
Gary
ruth

Post by ruth »

We have been preparing for the eleven plus since March by plodding through various practice papers in verbal reasoning and maths. My son was loosing interest and every practise session was becoming a chore. Last week we purchased a verbal reasoning CD with test practice papers and it has transformed his attitude. He has suddenly become more competitive about his score and time. We have found that using the CD in conjunction with practice papers gives enough variation and motivation and have seen an improvement in his score and attitude. The score improvement is not as dramatic as other parents claim but it is, in our case, just what the doctor ordered. Looking forward to the maths cds.
laura

Post by laura »

Gary/ruth, I have had a similar experience with the cd. We were a bit sceptical when we bought the verbal cd about two weeks ago and practically forgot about it until this weekend. This bank holiday we used it as a quiz on a laptop while watching tv, especially during adverts. The whole family got involved and I have to say that it has got both my previously despondent son, who is sitting in november, and our daughter sitting next year, really competitive. I think that the questions are quite clever as it is clear to see that the children are increasing their vocabulary at the same time as having fun. We did all 1000 questions this weekend and it has been great fun and highly educational. I saw my son’s time per question half! I am sure that this is not how the cd was designed to be used but I have to say I feel my son has progressed and it is money well spent. Laura
Gary

Post by Gary »

Following on from my initial posting as to the success with the CDS

I forgot to post a thank you note to elevenplusexams.co.uk (my daughter passed her 11 plus!! Yippeeeeee! ) for providing all the support, encouragement, advice and the material to assist my daughter in this process. We would not have done it without you.

regards
Gary
bucksmom

Post by bucksmom »

gary

thats great news! im a little confused though - did your daughter take the test in October and has recieved her results already?

??
gary

Post by gary »

The Lincs results were came out on 13th October
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now