Any places left?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
henry

Any places left?

Post by henry »

How can you find out if there are any places left at either Invicta or MGGS following the first round of allocations. Is this information in the public domain?
Kent99

Post by Kent99 »

Phone them!
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Henry how did you get on?
henry

Post by henry »

I was actually asking on behalf of a friend and have yet to hear how she got on. Apparently in previous years, one or other of these schools has had more places left than the other and therefore you would be more likely to win your appeal at the one with more spaces.
A Mum

Post by A Mum »

My daughter is at MGGS and they have been told that they have filled all spaces with girls who have passed or got in on HT appeal. I have read on another website (that can not be named) that all four Maidstone Grammar schools are full. But it is still worth appealing, perhaps to both the girls schools. Wishing you good luck and hope you are sucessful
2nd time arround

Post by 2nd time arround »

If it's any help I had to phone KCC 3 times to find out where my son was on the list after oversubscription, the first call I was told they did'nt have the information, the second call I was told he was way down the list and the third call I was told he was tenth but as 4 boys had taken second choice he was now sixth. I know this will change on waiting list as more are added but it has given us more hope that he may get in before appeal.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now