waiting list decisions

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
thewaiting isagony

waiting list decisions

Post by thewaiting isagony »

Am I correct in thinking that the waiting lists have now closed and the reshuffle is this week?
2nd time arround

Post by 2nd time arround »

Yes I believe tomorrow is the closing day and Thursday or Friday is the day they can start filling any places that have arose, but saying that if you have'nt named a school on your CAF you can still be added to the waiting list at the end of the week . Its as bad as waiting for the 11+ results at the beginning of March.
thewaiting isagony

Post by thewaiting isagony »

To true. I have found the whole experience exhausting. Will be so glad when it is all over and I can get a peaceful nights sleep. Trying so hard not to appear overly stressed towards my ds during the day and no sleep at night, quite a combination!
2nd time arround

I feel the same, brave face for everyone else , husband getting bored with my lack of alturnitive conversation, dd who is already at grammar thinks I am obsessed and ds who all this is for thinks I am able to do anything for him and he will go to his chosen school with a flick of my wand. People have started to ask where will he go if he doesn't get in, I can't even think of that yet. Good luck to you, waiting for the postman again.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Good luck to you all, I hope the postman brings good news to your homes soon.
2nd time arround

silly me, I thought I would get a letter from some where today and all my problems would be solved :D no such luck :( my 1st choice school will only say he is in the top half of the waiting list and letters should go out next week if there is any spaces , a grammar that I hadn't named but have since gone on the waiting list for says he is 1st but they are expecting that to change and they have no spaces anyway :o so back to the worry and stress. Hope others have faired better and letters start to arrive.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now