Maidstone Grammar School

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

2nd time arround

Maidstone Grammar School

Post by 2nd time arround »

Has anyone out there been offered a place from the waiting list or had a letter concerning waiting list from the school :?: , also has anyone heard anything about appeal dates or information on appeals for this school :?:
I am becoming more stressed by the day :cry:
Mary

Post by Mary »

Hi, my son on waiting list too. I contacted Maidstone Boys and they say that they are up to PAN and so nobody has been taken from waiting list and that our case will be heard at appeal. Dates for appeal are to be 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 7th July and that we will hear later regarding which date. Doesn't sound very hopeful does it?
2nd time arround

Thank you Mary, I can't believe how late the appeals are :!: .
When I rang MGS last week they would not tell me where my ds was on the waiting list only that he was in the top half, but that doesn't tell you much when you don't know how long it is in the first place :cry:
Best of luck to you and your ds
2nd time arround

Has anyone heard any information on waiting list movement and appeal dates for Oakwood Park Grammar :?:
MGSMUM

Post by MGSMUM »

In reply to the last post, Oakwood Park appeals are being held Tues 10th June to Friday 13th June. Guess which date we're not opting for? The other boys' grammar is not until July - so not too long in limbo then.........!!
2nd time arround

we were offered a place at Oakwood in the recent holidays from the waiting list, have accepted but ds still wants MGS so having to wait until July to find out if we will be successful or not, so am still in limbo.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now