Not sure if this is possible?

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
swindon mum

Not sure if this is possible?

Post by swindon mum »

I am not sure if it is possible, but i have IPs 11+ daily practice tests book 1 given to me by a friend as her son has used it. but the answer sheet is missing from it, meaning actual answers. i was wondering if I can get a copy of the answers from somebody.

Also, I have nfer neslon papers again given by my friend. Will they be the same that are being sold right now. these papers are a year old. do they just reprint them or the ones in shop now will be new ones. Because if they are I will buy new ones as well. but if not then no point in wasting money and buying same stuff.
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Sorry don't know about the IPs answers.
NFER have only published one set of papers-I assume you are looking at the verbal reasoning multiple choice papers for Gloucestershire? There are only 4 papers printed within the set.

Regards,GM.
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Hi swindon mum

The NFER papers have been the same for many years now. The cover picture on the folder changes each year, and that is all.

Sally-Anne
Y

Post by Y »

I had a feeling that the answers were available from the IPS website,*********** but I note that it says: 'Site temporarily unavailable. Please visit us again soon'. Might be worth checking this out over the next couple of days.