Practice Papers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
giddy

Practice Papers

Post by giddy »

Can someone point me in the right direction to get some practice papers for the Kent test. I already have the NFER papers, but there are only 4 of each of these. Ideally I would like some short tests 10-20 minutes which we can do each day and save the 3 remaining NFER papers that she hasn't done yet for another month or so.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

For Maths and NVR I have found Bond test papers and assessment papers useful. Not quite so useful for VR, unless you have alot of time to go, in which case any practice should help the thinking process. IPS 10 minute tests also good.
giddy

Post by giddy »

Thanks for the advice. I will now plough through websites, there's nothing left in the shops!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

have you looked at the CD/downloadson this site. Tutors vol1 and 2 are suitable for Kent VR.
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

giddy wrote:Thanks for the advice. I will now plough through websites, there's nothing left in the shops!
Think IPS and Bond publications are available in the Bookshop on this site. recently purchased some bond assessment papers. delivered in less than 24hrs as well.

PS I am not on commission.
cindy

Post by cindy »

For what it is worth, my children did the NFER in pencil at first. They then did them a few pages at a time. Once they had done all papers, they then did them by time allowed.

It worked for us.

take care

Cindy
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now