can anyone help?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Dans mum

can anyone help?

Post by Dans mum »

My son is born end of september therefore what kind of marks should he be scoring in the packs by letts/nfer for vr and nvr to gain a pass mark?

ps we are in lincolnshire aiming for kings
Dans mum

Post by Dans mum »

cant belive how many people have looked at this post and yet noone can offer any advice
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

A lot of people will look - although they live in other regions - in case they can help, or indeed learn anything new about the whole process themselves.
I posted something on the Warks thread well over a week ago and still have had no replies. Hang in there...if someone can help, then they will!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Sorry for the late reply, Dan's mum. It is difficult to specify a score which will give you a pass because each year's cohort is compared with each other and so there can be variations year to year, papers may vary in difficulty and scores are standardised making it hard to assess raw scores. I have been told that roughly 75% will get a pass but I cannot say whether this is accurate or not!!

As King's offers places on score order much also depends on the other children in you area taking the exam this year. Two years ago all who passed could be offered places and some who narrowly failed got in on appeal; last year some children who passed were turned down because they were oversubscribed.