Grammar vs Independant School

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Can I Become a Vet at an Independant School?

Of Course Not
No votes
Maybe Depends
7%
Dunno
7%
yeah but with alot of effort
13%
yes
73%
With No Effort at all (If You choose this One you are not taking me seriously)
No votes

Total votes: 15

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
vetgal

Grammar vs Independant School

Post by vetgal »

Hi :D
can I still become a Vet If I Dont Pass The 11+ Because To Become A Vet Is My Life Dream And Goal But I Am Woried I wont Pass. 8)
Please Help!
Thankyou
Emma :P
Emma
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Regardless of which school you eventually attend, to become a vet is going to require a lot of hard work from you.
If you are able academically, I would imagine that you could succeed in whichever school you attend!
I know that we place a lot of importance in gaining places at 'good' schools, but the very fact that you are keen enough to keep posting on this site suggests to me that you have the willpower to do well.
If you do manage to go to a grammar school...do not then rest on your laurels and think that the hard work is over!!
vetgal

Post by vetgal »

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You Are Really Funny Ed's Mum And I just Love This Site That Is Why I keep Posting And Expect more Posts To Come. :D :lol:
Emma
Lulu

Post by Lulu »

Vetgal

Ed's mum is absolutely right, it's hard work that will help you become a vet and I get the feeling that you will be hard working which ever senior school you eventually go to.

Can I give you one small piece of advice? I notice that your postings contain a lot of capital letters. My daughter, who is a little bit older than you, has the same problem. It happens not because she doesn't know about punctuation, but because she keeps using the caps lock button for every new word. So what I hear you say? Well this summer for the first time she had to do a typed essay and guess what, her work was full of capital letters. Correcting it was a nightmare. My advice, try and break the habit quickly!!

Lulu
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

Was it something I said?? :mrgreen:
vetgal

Post by vetgal »

Hi everyone thanks for the advice about not using capitals all the time LOL i got that of my friend on msn about 2 weeks ago and i just wanted to try it out but i suppose I am lucky that is isnt a habit with me lol THANKS
Emma
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

That is SO much easier to read Vetgal!!!
Lulu

Post by Lulu »

I'm impressed Vetgal! You seem to have dropped the capitals far more easily than my daughter did (and yes, she blamed msn too!)
vetgal

Post by vetgal »

Thanks everyone for the comments but could you please do me a favour? can you ansew my other questions on the ks2sats and maths message boards thanks :D
Emma