Date of SW Herts consortium test ....

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tense

Date of SW Herts consortium test ....

Post by tense »

....is Saturday 22 November. Just in case not everyone has picked it up from elsewhere.

Since I'm no longer a "11 +" mum I really should stop lurking on this site though! :oops:

T x
BLANCA

Post by BLANCA »

thanx tense

where do you get this info from?
tense

Post by tense »

Hi Blanca,

My DD is going to Parmiter's so I was looking on the school website at diary dates - it's on there.

http://www.parmiters.herts.sch.uk/infor ... dates.html

T x
tense

Post by tense »

This site has recently been updated & now has the date for the music aptitude test this year - it will be on Tuesday 11 November.

T.
BLANCA

Post by BLANCA »

Hi Tense

do you know if the children sit the music test at school? also what would you recommend as practice for the accademic tests?

Hope your dd enjoyed heer first week at big school

blanca
tense

Post by tense »

The children sit the music test at one of the schools listed on the CAF but apparently where they do it has nothing to do with how you rank the schools. My DD did her music test at Watford Girls (our 2nd choice) but her academic one at Parmiter's (our 1st choice).

For practice for the academic test, we only used the Bond books (altho we didn't even get on to the last ones in the set!) and the NFER ones. But the Herts test is a bit of an unknown format wise. I would suggest you spend some time helping your DD develop good checking strategies - accuracy is so important.

And thanks for asking, my DD is loving it at big school :lol: