RESULTS DAY!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ANDREW THE POET

RESULTS DAY!

Post by ANDREW THE POET »

Hi everyone!
As you've all been great regarding help and advice over the last few months I hope that you all get the results you're hoping for ... you know who you are! So, if you feel able, do please share your results here - should you feel able!!
Talk to you soon!
Sleep well ...
Andrew
SJ

Post by SJ »

Good luck everyone and thank you for all of your support and guidance.
:D
SJ
sarah

Post by sarah »

Hope to see lots of these :D in the next few days,good luck everyone!!
ANDREW THE POET

DOES 220 + SECURE A PLACE??

Sorry about the poor grammar of my initial post - clearly I wouldn't get a place at grammar school. I've just been reading & re-reading the criteria for Spalding GS and am still slightly confused. In one paragraph they argue that they will only offer the score of 220 plus to a maximum of 120 places for those in catchment. This seems sensible so that you're in a position to know whether you have a place. However, in the following paragraph, it talks about oversubsription and reserve lists. Does this then relate only to those pupils out of catchment? In other words, does a score of 220 plus for an in-catchment pupil with no siblings g'tee you a place?? HM?? We live four miles from Spalding.
SORRY .... had previously thought I understood this!?
Here's hoping to all you good folk.
Feel free to ignore .... maybe best just to wait until tomorrow morning anyway. My son has forgotten about the whole thing!
Andrew
SJ

Post by SJ »

Andrew,

I am also confused about Spalding GS. We are 9 miles away but it is where my son has always said he wanted to go.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Was somewhat disappointed when there was nothing in the post this morning. Now wondering whether to phone the school, but not sure whether I want them to tell me "bad news"
ANDREW THE POET

Phone away ......... and let us all know how things worked-out. Don't think they'll offer this up on the phone as, I guess, they would argue that there was no way of verifying your identity. Nope, nothing in post today.
newbie 36

results

Post by newbie 36 »

Hi have already rang the school and they are posting results toda. Asked if I could get results over phone and they declined. I suppose they dont know who I am!!

This was to Gainsborough Grammer, I suppose there all the same?

Good luck for tomorow
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Good luck to you all Lincolshire people.
Just a quick question: You get your results early. Does it mean that you have them before the deadline for returning your CAF?
SJ

Post by SJ »

Catherine wrote:Good luck to you all Lincolshire people.
Just a quick question: You get your results early. Does it mean that you have them before the deadline for returning your CAF?
Yes it does for the first time ever. This is the first year that they have been received prior to us completing our choices. To be honest we are really lucky in that and very grateful.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now