When are you expecting results?

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Bougalou

When are you expecting results?

Post by Bougalou »

Just wondering if anyone out there is in the same boat? Results on Saturday? Know it applies to Snowdrops, as in same local authority, but what about the rest of you? Have your DC all taken the tests yet, or do you have to wait longer?
Bougalou
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

In Kent, our results are due to be posted next Monday (20 October). I am hoping though that our school will text us with the results during the early evening of Monday as none of us get our post until mid mroning at the earliest and I have to go to work on Tuesday.
Alex

Post by Alex »

In Lincolnshire some got them yesterday, some are expecting them today and others won't get them until next week!
SHELBELLE

Post by SHELBELLE »

Hi

Yes Kent should be here Tuesday... and Bexley tomorrow OMG I will be scared to open the envelope.....

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOUR DC, I hope you all get the results that you wish for and I really do not want to be entering into the APPEAL forum thank you very much........

Fingers crossed for all of you.

Take Care

S.B.***
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

I fear I will be entering the appeals forum once more. not looking forward to opening the envelope at all
Bouga
Ronnie

Post by Ronnie »

Hi - was expecting results on the 22 October and received them on 15th!!!
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

how did your DC do Ron? Still waiting here.
mitasol

Post by mitasol »

Good Luck tomorrow Bougalou :D
Bougalou

Post by Bougalou »

thanks mita, as you know I'm not holding out much hope, be seeing peeps on the appeal forum next week I guess, but still keeping everything crossed for snowdrops.
Bouga
Northkentmum

Post by Northkentmum »

Bougalou wrote:thanks mita, as you know I'm not holding out much hope, be seeing peeps on the appeal forum next week I guess, but still keeping everything crossed for snowdrops.
Bouga
never say never Bougalou, best of luck to you and your DC for tomorrow and snowdrops as well
NKM
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now