Newstead Wood

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Stripyem

Newstead Wood

Post by Stripyem »

Does anyone know about this test and how difficult it is? We have the 'samples' papers they were selling on the open day which don't seem too bad but she didn't score as high on these as she normally would on a Bond practice paper.

We are out of Borough and taken other tests, she has already got Bexley results and is in the top 180 and we got the Kent one's this week too and she passed that 140/140/140 but Newstead is still our top choice.

I am just hoping she will pass it ok. I'm new to all this as its my first child. There doesnt seem to be much blog on Newstead either.
Sidcupmum

Post by Sidcupmum »

Hi our son got the same results as your daughter. We thought about St Olaves in fact we have been having such long debates on the subject.
I am sure your daughter will sail through the exam. I wondered what school you have put down as second choice(just in case). We chose Chislehurst and Sidcup as it had a great feel about it and of course hope will look after our boy. Good luck to your daughter in the test and the future.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now