rainham mark highest scorers

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
grumpykitten

rainham mark highest scorers

Post by grumpykitten »

:shock: Just got DS results on Monday. Council sent them to wrong address!! DS got 525 in test and poor thing is kicking himself over that. We have asked for a review and are hoping this will be successful. We are appealing that DS dyspraxia was not taken into account, and was disadvantaged to those of normal ability as he cannot write as quick.

He has heart set on RMG but I have heard that they only take highest scorers. Have looked around Howard comp, but he not impressed. Oh what to Do???????
reddebs

Post by reddebs »

Call or visit RMGS as I believe they took under Appeal last year and not always oversubscribed as is rumoured. Good luck in the review!
reddebs
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Hi grumpykitten, my dd's best friend was in the same situation as yours a year ago and the school prepared the review and she got in! As did a couple of others in the school, so all is not lost.
I wish you luck and hope it goes your way. :)
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
for_tinkerbell

Post by for_tinkerbell »

My daughter too is going for review and would like to go to Rainham Mark as her friend is already there in Y7. This friend reliably informs her the girl she sits next to failed the test by 7 points and got in on review or appeal not sure which. I don't think Rainham Mark is a super selective school.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now