Merry Christmas

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

shuff

Merry Christmas

Post by shuff »

Just wanted to wish all the 11 plus takers and their poor suffering parents a very Merry Christmas. Well done for all your efforts in 2008 and best of luck for the school of your choice in 2009.
All the best,
Shuff
twellsmum

Post by twellsmum »

Thanks Shuff! And Merry Xmas to you and yours too. I was just thinking that although I was against the date change from January 09 to September 08, I am now glad that I do not have to spend the Xmas holidays esconced with DD1 and VR and maths books!!

Twells Mum
shuff

Post by shuff »

Quite right twellsmum, having done the January test twice and the September once, I feel September is far more civilized.
tonbridgemum

Post by tonbridgemum »

yes, was having the same thoughts...what a nightmare having to revise through Christmas...not to mention how ill we have all been in our family! I'm sure DS wouldnt be at his best in the new year. So glad its out the way!! Have a good break everyone.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

Thats good to hear guys from a parent whose child will be taking it next year - good vibes for September then!

I would also like to wish my fellow kentish eleven plussers and extended family a lovely christmas and a relaxed new year!! :) :D :) :D
charliecat

Post by charliecat »

Happy Christmas everyone:)
It really did cross my mind that some practive papers might be a good Xmas pressie for dd2 :oops:
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

They're a miserable lot over on Bucks - I'm still waiting for my first Christmas Greeting 48 hours on ...

Still, no need to be Scrooge-like - I shall just take a quick tour around the country and say hello to all the festive folk elsewhere. :lol:

A Happy Christmas to all in Kent ...

Image Image Image Image

... and let's hope I don't see you over on Appeals next year!

Sally-Anne
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now