Whitgift Today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Mummyto3

Whitgift Today

Post by Mummyto3 »

My son sat the Whitgift 10+ today. He thought the Maths was easy, English ok and the VR a bit hard.

Thanks to the parents who have helped me through this, esp. Surreymum, now I am just waiting to see how he has done. This site is a Godsend, really helps deal with neurotics like myself!!! :shock:
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

Thanks! We've all received valuable support ourselves. It makes me feel quite emotional being a year on and reading about it all again.

Sounds like it went fairly well. You should hear about interview in the next week or so. Remember to ask them pertinent questions :D -you are interviewing them as well as the other way round.

Fingers crossed for you
Mummyto3

Post by Mummyto3 »

I am really hoping we get called for interview; am sure that alot of boys did just as well so will wait and see. Will keep you informed. I felt so emotional dropping him off, he looked so small compared to some of the other boys. Wondered if I was doing the right thing....
melinda

Post by melinda »

I felt just the same when my son did the test last year - he loved the lunch they had there - much better than my cooking, but most things are - good luck for the interview and if you get the headmaster it's good news!! (they only see him if they are in line for a scholarship so I have heard) :D
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

It is possible to get a very small scholarship without seeing the headmaster!
melinda

Post by melinda »

oh well, that's better news for all then.
isamum

Post by isamum »

2 boys from my DD's class took 10+ last year in Whitgift - now they are happily settled and enjoying it :-)

hard work though for them as parents say ...
Mummyto3

Post by Mummyto3 »

He has Trinity tomorrow, he says he is not nervous now he knows what to expect. Have told him to try his best and I am constantly praying for him.

Have a good weekend.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now