MORAY HOUSE PAPERS

Advice on 11 Plus VR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

serendipity

MORAY HOUSE PAPERS

Post by serendipity »

COULD ANYONE PLESE ADVISE ME AS TO WHERE I CAN BUY THESE
PAPERS FROM. I HAVE TRIED THE USUAL BOOK STORES BUT HAVE NOT HAD MUCH LUCK. :(
I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS ANY PAPERS THAT THEY DO NOT REQUIRE ANYMORE FOR I WOULD DEFINATELY BE INTRESTED IN TAKING THEM FROM YOU. :roll:
THANKYOU VERY MUCH.
KenR

Post by KenR »

I afraid you can't buy Moray House papers as these are the same ones that are used in the actual exams - access is restricted to bone-fide Educational establishments
serendipity

Post by serendipity »

Thank you KenR for your reply :)

Could I then perhaps have any advice on what type of papers to use to prepare my daughter for the Exam. :roll:
KenR

Post by KenR »

Are you sure that Moray House papers are being used - which region LEA are you from? Most LEAs have switched from Moray.
KenR

Post by KenR »

Further clarification. Link to Moray is http://www.hoddertests.co.uk/tfsearch/k ... mhtnew.htm

Your should note the following section:
(Please note: Moray House Tests are available to most schools, but may be subject to restriction in areas where they form part of a local assessment programme or selection procedure. These tests must be ordered in writing, and will only be supplied direct to a school or LEA address. The publishers reserve the right to decline to supply without stating a reason.)
watfordmum66

Post by watfordmum66 »

Hi
The South west consortium of schools in Herts have used Moray house for last few years.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now