GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
newbie but stressed

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Post by newbie but stressed »

Just a note to all parents that I wish you all the best of luck for Tomorrow's results..

My daugther takes hers next week for Wirral and we have got till MARCH to wait for the results .. ;-(

So count yourselves lucky...

Good luck anyway I hope it's all good news.. Please let us know your success or not so succesful stories ..
Hopeful Parents

Post by Hopeful Parents »

Gosh it's like waiting to be shot!! We are very anxious now, can't wait to open the envelope tomorrow!!

Good Luck to every single child in Buckinghamshire!! :lol:
The wait is almost over................... :lol:
JuliaB

Post by JuliaB »

I don't really want to open the envelope tomorrow. At least while we don't know, there is still a chance of being successful!!!

I have planned to go Christmas shopping tomorrow during the day to make the day go quickly...... by 4.30 I'll have the answer, and by 4.31 there will be a large drink in my hand!!!

Good luck, may 121 be your lucky number tomorrow!

:P

JuliaB

Post by Guest »

Dear JuliaB

I read your post with a wry smile as last year I did exactly what you have planned today... Christmas shopping...

Having that distraction certainly helped me, but maybe it's because I can look back now and think that since we were lucky to get an early Christmas present when our son passed..

I feel for you today and have everything crossed that you have the same happy outcome.

Meridith
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now