Todays results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Steve

Todays results

Post by Steve »

Well the wife was up at 5 :shock: and the wait for the postman was on !

As out of catchment area we received the results this morning via snail mail and she passed with a 134 and 117 :P

Well done Charlie, all that work was worth it :lol:

The very best of luck to all.

Steve
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Brilliant news Steve.

Congratulations to Charlie.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else.
Joanne

Post by Joanne »

Steve,

Thats brilliant news, i bet you are very proud of her. My daughter takes her exam tomorrow but we have a long wait untill march for the results!

Well done

Joanne :D
Jinyo

Post by Jinyo »

I have received my morning post, but no sign of the results. What do I do now? Can anyone please tell me?
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Hi Jinyo,

Sorry to hear this. You can contact Bucks CC

>>
Publication of 11+ Test Scores - 24th November 2006.

For more information call 01296 383250 or email admissions@buckscc.gov.uk<<

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/bcc/content/i ... -411468371

Best of luck

Catherine
Jinyo

Post by Jinyo »

Thanks Catherine for your reply, I rang them and have been told to ring back on Tuesday and they will send me another copy of results.
I am afraid I will have a long wait. I don't know how my son is going to feel about the wait when his freinds are all going to know their results by today. Anyway THANKS ONCE AGAIN!

Post by Guest »

That's awful-I really feel for you and your son. Can't they email them to you?
Curious

Post by Curious »

What is the pass mark this year?
Jiyno

Post by Jiyno »

I rang them again and asked them to email me the results. They said that they will only post the results to me, but not until Tuesday.

Post by Guest »

Jinyo

Dreadful service from Bucks CC, and terribly unfair on your child. The onus on them is to inform you of the result according to their published time schedule. There have been instances in the past of some envelopes (mainly appeals results) simply never getting posted by Bucks.

There is always a chance that it might arrive in the post tomorrow, but why "ring back on Tuesday"!!!! Surely Monday! Ring again and push much harder. Ask them to email you. Ask to speak to someone more senior.

This is very unfair on your child and you need to point that out. I wonder if Etienne is around to give us more help on this one ......?

Good luck!

Sally-Anne