11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Rugbylady13

Application done.....

Post by Rugbylady13 »

So the next wait begins.......
gingerly67

Re: Application done.....

Post by gingerly67 »

Yes... anyone else there obsessively checking they have entered their schools in their correct order of priority?! I was alarmed by how easy it was to click on the up and down arrows to 're-order schools'. Probably just me being spooked by the scenario of bright and hard-working DC being let down at the last moment by technologically challenged mum!!
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Have just double checked mine! Only one on there, so no chance to mix them up! :shock:

JD
gingerly67

Post by gingerly67 »

DS insisted on filling in all 3 choices in case meteor should strike first two schools on list before Sept 2016!
Rugbylady13

Post by Rugbylady13 »

gingerly67 wrote:Yes... anyone else there obsessively checking they have entered their schools in their correct order of priority?! I was alarmed by how easy it was to click on the up and down arrows to 're-order schools'. Probably just me being spooked by the scenario of bright and hard-working DC being let down at the last moment by technologically challenged mum!!
Same here. I triple checked the order I'd chosen the schools as I felt the same as you Gingerly67.
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

JamesDean wrote:Have just double checked mine! Only one on there, so no chance to mix them up! :shock:

JD
Why only one JD? I think your ?dd? scored highly so a shoe in, but no paranoid fall back?

Not judging btw, just my paranoia!
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Yamin151 wrote:
JamesDean wrote:Have just double checked mine! Only one on there, so no chance to mix them up! :shock:

JD
Why only one JD? I think your ?dd? scored highly so a shoe in, but no paranoid fall back?

Not judging btw, just my paranoia!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Nooooooo, she refused point blank to even take the test Yamin, so the only choice is local comp - she won't contemplate anywhere else!

JD
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Ahhhh, I understand now :)
Rugbylady13

Post by Rugbylady13 »

My youngest dd who is yr5 is currently refusing to have anything to do with the 11+, so think we will only have 1 school (local comp) on the form too come next year....Luckily it is an outstanding one, according to Ofsted :)
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

gingerly67 wrote:Yes... anyone else there obsessively checking they have entered their schools in their correct order of priority?! I was alarmed by how easy it was to click on the up and down arrows to 're-order schools'. Probably just me being spooked by the scenario of bright and hard-working DC being let down at the last moment by technologically challenged mum!!
I viewed my submitted application probably about 10 times. Just to make sure it was still there... :shock:
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now