Lawrence Sheriff Out Of Area

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

savio77

Lawrence Sheriff Out Of Area

Post by savio77 »

My DS got 234. We are out of area. Just read that in LSS, lot of seats are reserved for priority area. What are the chances for DS to get an offer.
Fatnorville

Re: Lawrence Sheriff Out Of Area

Post by Fatnorville »

That is a good score. When my Ds joined LSS out of area children were admitted on a lower score than that so that is a good precedent. I would say be quite confident of a place subject to you completing the CAF form correctly but not certain of a place until allocations are known.
savio77

Post by savio77 »

Fatnorville wrote:That is a good score. When my Ds joined LSS out of area children were admitted on a lower score than that so that is a good precedent. I would say be quite confident of a place subject to you completing the CAF form correctly but not certain of a place until allocations are known.
Thank you. We are planning to give a call to school on monday to find out how many seats are available for out of area students
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

It's half term next week, so probably won't be anyone at the school. Better off calling WCC admissions as they handle all the offers on behalf if the schools.

JD
savio77

Post by savio77 »

JamesDean wrote:It's half term next week, so probably won't be anyone at the school. Better off calling WCC admissions as they handle all the offers on behalf if the schools.

JD
Thanks
khanp

Post by khanp »

Thats a good score. My DS got a slightly less score a few years back and was out of area but 3rd on the waiting list and got in No Problems. Usually LSS will take on around 10% of DS out of area. This varies year on year, depending on what scores are achieved in the inner area of Eastern Warwickshire. Finally did you put LSS as your first choice for your DS for your secondary school option.
savio77

Post by savio77 »

khanp wrote:Thats a good score. My DS got a slightly less score a few years back and was out of area but 3rd on the waiting list and got in No Problems. Usually LSS will take on around 10% of DS out of area. This varies year on year, depending on what scores are achieved in the inner area of Eastern Warwickshire. Finally did you put LSS as your first choice for your DS for your secondary school option.
Nope we are planning to put LSS as the third option.. Wanted to make sure there will be something to fall back upon.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now