Literacy/VR benchmark test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

SallyCinnamon

Literacy/VR benchmark test

Post by SallyCinnamon »

Hi

I'm fairly new to the forum so apologies is this is a silly question.
For Maths I've found a couple of benchmark tests online and also used the benchmark test in the CGP Study book to gauge DD's starting level, ehich was very promising. There is also a VR/Literacy benchmark test in the corresponding CGP Study book which DD has done and, as I expected, her Literacy level is definitely lower than her maths. Are there any other online, or easily available initial assessments or benchmark tests I could use for Literacy/VR?

Tbh I'm starting to worry slightly that she may not be at/be able to reach a high enough standard to be likely to pass the VR part of the exam and would like to have a realistic idea before continuing further!

Any advice or suggestions welcome, thanks.
Guest55

Re: Literacy/VR benchmark test

Post by Guest55 »

You don't have to get the qualifying mark in each bit of the test just score 121 or better overall.
SallyCinnamon

Re: Literacy/VR benchmark test

Post by SallyCinnamon »

Yes I know that, thanks. Sorry, perhaps I worded one of my sentences slightly unclearly. I was just interested to know if there are any useful, commonly used initial assessment tests I could access to assess DD's starting point, specifically in VR.

Thanks in advance for any info.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now