CGP The 11+ Non -Verbal Reasoning Practice Book with Assessment Tests (Ages 9-10)
The 11+ Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) Practice Book with Assessment Tests (Ages 9-10)
Ideal for building the key skills children need for 11-plus (11+) Non-Verbal Reasoning (and other selective entrance exams), this book contains a wide range of practice questions set at a level that’s typically suitable for ages 9-10.
The first section of the book focuses on one topic at a time to help children gain understanding and confidence.
This is followed by six Assessment Tests to improve their speed and accuracy across a wide range of questions. And if they get stuck or go wrong, the detailed pull-out answers make it easy to understand the reasoning behind the questions.
The content is split into two sections, starting with the basics of the 11 plus Non-verbal reasoning exam topics –
Section One – Spotting Patterns
- Shading and Line Types
- Order and Position
Section Two – Assessment Tests
Six 11-plus Non-verbal Reasoning assessment tests followed by a Glossary.
- Examples, Answers and Explanations for each type of question
- Suitable for children aged 9 and over
- Suitable for Grammar and Year 7 entry Independent School Preparation
- Six 11-plus Non-verbal Reasoning Assessment Tests
- 96 Pages
- ISBN 978 1 84762 834 3
- Children preparing for 11 plus Non-verbal reasoning exams