Eleven Plus Shop
Tuition For You - Verbal Reasoning - Volume 1 - DOWNLOAD ONLY
|Publisher:||Tuition For You|
Please note the licence terms at the bottom of this page before purchase.
Multiple Choice Practice Tests for Verbal Reasoning
ElevenPlusExams have in partnership with Tuition For You developed a CD with 10 verbal reasoning multiple choice practice tests specifically targeting the types of questions found in the actual eleven plus examinations for grammar schools and senior independent school (common entrance) selection examinations.
The contents of the CD is suitable for most of the UK. Question types set by most senior independent schools are also covered by this CD. There are 10 self-timed and marked verbal reasoning tests containing 80 questions each on this CD.
Verbal reasoning exams, whether multiple choice or standard format, predominately test the strength of vocabulary. Therefore these CDs provide not only a respite from the tedium of endless practice papers but also assist in consolidating and increasing the vocabulary.
- Ten tests with 80 multiple questions covering question types commonly used in grammar and senior independent school entrance examinations and/or 11+examinations.
- Get started within minutes
- Easy to use motivating software
- Increases confidence by building speed and exam experience
- Eliminates final exam anxiety
- Monitors progress numerically and graphically
- Maximises your child's potential
- Narrows down problem areas
- Answers are automatically timed, assessed and recorded
About the Author
Emmy Russel, the founder of Tuition For You, is a Kent based Mathematics teacher who is also a specialist Eleven Plus tutor. She attended a grammar school before graduating in Mathematics and Computer Science. She has designed her own test papers in Mathematics, Verbal Reasoning and English based on past 11 plus papers and questions used by her own pupils.
You can also purchase other material published by Tuition For You:
- Verbal reasoning pay & download practice papers
- Mathematics pay & download practice papers
- English pay & download practice papers
- Internet access required for software activation (one time only) ; Firewall software will also have to be temporarily disabled during activation.
- Windows Operating System: Windows 98SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, Server 2003, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
This software does not work in Apple Mac computers.
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
- 15 MB hard drive space
IMPORTANT NOTICE -Single Activation Licence
The software comes with a single private user licence. This means that you may only install the software on a single PC. You will NOT be able to re-install the software onto another PC. Please ensure you only download the software onto the computer that your child will be using as you cannot transfer it.
This security feature is to prevent unlawful copying and has enabled us to keep the software at the introductory price launched in 2005. Since most children will only use the software only for their 11 plus exam for about 1 year and our customers do not upgrade their PCs every year this is rarely a problem. Most customers prefer to pay a lower price for a single activation licence and have the option to make a second purchase if they decide to install on a second PC rather than pay a higher price initially for a multiple licence. Please note that this licence does not prevent you from reinstalling the software on the same PC if you need to.
Tutors and schools who wish to use the software for their pupils should contact us for a multi-user licence.