Eleven Plus Shop
Peter Robson - Mathematics - Volume 1 - DOWNLOAD ONLY
Please note the licence terms at the bottom of this page before purchase.
Multiple Choice Practice Tests for Mathematics
ElevenPlusExams have in partnership with Peter Robson, author of Maths for Practice and Revision Books, developed an interactive CD with 600 mathematics multiple choice practice questions set out in 12 tests of 50 questions each.
These questions specifically target the questions types found in the actual eleven plus examinations for grammar schools and senior independent school (common entrance) selection examinations.
This makes it ideal practice for practically all the grammar and senior independent schools.
Most education authorities, consortiums and independent schools set 50 mathematics questions in
50 minutes, proportionately less in Essex and parts of Kent.
Recently schools like Eton College have announced that their pre-common entrance exams will be computer based and we feel it won't be long before the rest of the country, both private and state, adopt a similar basis of evaluation.
- Get started within minutes
- Easy to use motivating software
- Increases confidence by building speed and accuracy
- Reduces exam anxiety
- Monitor progress numerically and graphically
- Maximises your child's potential
- Narrows down problem areas
- Answers automatically timed, assessed and recorded
- 12 50 minute practice papers
About the Authors
Peter Robson needs no introduction in 11 plus Mathematics and Common Entrance Exams. His volumes Mathematics For Practice and Revision Books 1 to Book 5 and his Mathematics Dictionary have become the cornerstone of most candidates' preparation.
Peter is the former Assistant Master at Marton Hall Preparatory School in Bridlington and Head of Mathematics at Cundall Manor Preparatory School in York.
You can also purchase other material published by Peter Robson:
- Maths For Practice and Revision Book 1
- Maths For Practice and Revision Book 2
- Maths For Practice and Revision Book 3
- Maths For Practice and Revision Book 4
- Maths For Practice and Revision Book 5
- Maths For Practice and Revision Complete Answer Book
- Maths Dictionary
- Internet access required for software activation (one time only) ; Firewall software will also have to be temporarily disabled during activation.
- Windows Operating System: Windows 98SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, Server 2003, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
This software does not work in Apple Mac computers.
- Pentium 233 MHz (Recommended: Pentium 500MHz or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (Recommended: 128 MB RAM or greater)
- 15 MB hard drive space
IMPORTANT NOTICE -Single Activation Licence
The software comes with a single private user licence. This means that you may only install the software on a single PC. You will NOT be able to re-install the software onto another PC. Please ensure you only download the software onto the computer that your child will be using as you cannot transfer it.
This security feature is to prevent unlawful copying and has enabled us to keep the software at the introductory price launched in 2005. Since most children will only use the software only for their 11 plus exam for about 1 year and our customers do not upgrade their PCs every year this is rarely a problem. Most customers prefer to pay a lower price for a single activation licence and have the option to make a second purchase if they decide to install on a second PC rather than pay a higher price initially for a multiple licence. Please note that this licence does not prevent you from reinstalling the software on the same PC if you need to.
Tutors and schools who wish to use the software for their pupils should contact us for a multi-user licence.
Customers Also Bought
MW Educational 11 plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers A plus Series Vol 1, Multiple Choice
MW Educational 11 plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers A plus Series Vol 1, Standard
MW Educational 11 plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers A plus Series Vol 2, Multiple Choice