FAQs - Delivery
Questions in this Section
What are your delivery charges?
Our delivery charges have recently changed. We now have a simple flat rate depending on the order value: -.
- Order value under £75.00 - £3.99
- Order value over £75.00 - FREE
- Deliveries to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey are charged at £7.75 irrespective of order value.
Please note that any E-papers and software downloads are not included in the order value to calculate postage, as these items are not posted.
What are your delivery timescales?
Most orders will be despatched as below unless an item becomes out of stock. The vast majority of items are held in stock.
Orders placed before 2pm on Monday to Friday (except for public holidays) will be despatched on the same day and scheduled for delivery usually in 1-2 days.
Orders placed after 2pm are despatched on the next business day. Late orders placed Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be despatched on Monday.
Please note that the delivery timescales are estimated, they are not a guaranteed service as we use third party couriers.
Do you deliver outside the UK?
In addition to deliveries to mainland UK (England, Wales and Scotland) we also deliver to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey.
International customers can still purchase E-papers and software which are downloadable.
My order hasn't arrived yet?
There may be a number of reasons why your order has not arrived when expected. Before calling us to enquire we would ask that you first check the following:
- Please check that your order was despatched. You will have received an email notification of this.
- Check that you entered your delivery address details correctly.
- All our deliveries have to be signed for and therefore if you are not available at the expected delivery date a card is usually left. Please check to see if your mail contains a card left by the courier.
- If you are not available, someone else may have signed for your delivery. Please check to ascertain if a neighbour or work colleague signed for it.