Free treetops comprehension book - toady only

11 Plus English - Preparation and Information

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rosered100

Free treetops comprehension book - today (7/11) only

Post by rosered100 »

Never used this series so I can't comment on how good it is. But bangzo's free book of the day is the yr 5/6 treetops comprehension book & cd I think. The use the Oxford reading tree scheme.

Go to http://bangzo.com/ & click on free books orange logo in the top rh corner. You need to pay postage of £2.65 on this one - but it is £8.08 on amazon.
I have used this company a couple of times & they've been really quick on delivery - even the free books.
committed

Post by committed »

Thanks for the tip - I've just ordered it.

DS could certainly do with some comprehension. If I could only get a book to understand him at the moment that would also be useful...
suncrest

Post by suncrest »

Ooohh....thanks Rosered. Nice one!
Sam71

Post by Sam71 »

Thanks Rosered...just ordered it
rosered100

Post by rosered100 »

Today they are doing the year 4/5 book for p&p only. Tempted to put one away for DS2 but would probably forget about it by the time he's old enough. Just waiting to see if the year 6/7 goes on special tomorrow now for DS1.
committed

Post by committed »

Thanks again rosered.
committed

Post by committed »

Hi rosered,

You were right.... the free book today is the equivalent comprehension for Yrs 6/7.

Kind regards

C.
rosered100

Post by rosered100 »

Yaaayy!!!
Just come on here to post that!

DS is very poor on comprehension (he has AS) & spelling - so we are going to concentrate on those subjects before September to get him up to speed. Poor boy thought he was all finished with studying but after the last few months these should be a breeze & he's already told me they're not doing anything at school - just practising for the Christmas play.
BB248

Post by BB248 »

Thank you rosered! I've just joined the bandwagon (I do love a bargain!)!
clarendon

Post by clarendon »

Just to add my thanks for the tip... just as well ordered early yesterday as supplies ran out later in the day.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now