Slough Grammar Test 19/26 Sept

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Irene+

Slough Grammar Test 19/26 Sept

Post by Irene+ »

How did your children find the Slough Grammar Test 19/26 Sept?
bcookerblum

Post by bcookerblum »

the gist from my son and friends- all but one found the maths much harder than they were expecting, all thought the nvr and vr was ok.

My son felt ill from about midway through the test( had had a persistant cough throughout the previous week but was otherwise fine so I thought nothing of it on the morning but he got a temperature, dizzy spells, flushes, nausea....etc midway through the test, managed to finish the exam but came home and went straight to bed and was ill until Tuesday so we're not very optimistic here but fingers tightly crossed anyway.
wraysburymum

Slough exam

Post by wraysburymum »

Yes, same here. My daughter thought the NVR was fine (her favourite anyway), the VR was better than she had expected but the maths was hard. We'll have to wait and see. Just hope we get the results before the CAF form needs returning!
wraysburymum
snurglegrufflin

Post by snurglegrufflin »

My son was the opposite. He thought the maths was ok, but the VR the hardest. He didnt complete the VR, finding the last section the most difficult and missed the last 4 questions. Maths is his best subject though.
Irene+

Post by Irene+ »

My son thought the maths and VR was ok, but NVR was the hardest. He didn't finish some NVR section :?
Irene+

Post by Irene+ »

bcookerblum wrote:the gist from my son and friends- all but one found the maths much harder than they were expecting, all thought the nvr and vr was ok.

My son felt ill from about midway through the test( had had a persistant cough throughout the previous week but was otherwise fine so I thought nothing of it on the morning but he got a temperature, dizzy spells, flushes, nausea....etc midway through the test, managed to finish the exam but came home and went straight to bed and was ill until Tuesday so we're not very optimistic here but fingers tightly crossed anyway.
Sorry to hear about your son. Hope he is better now!
worried

What is the pass mark on each test?

Post by worried »

Hi.,

What is the pass mark on each test. When will be results out?

Cheers,
W
Irene+

Re: What is the pass mark on each test?

Post by Irene+ »

worried wrote: When will be results out?

W
As far as I khow the results will be in the middle of October.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now