LANGLEY GRAMMAR RESULTS IS 116 ENOUGH?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
RAIM67

LANGLEY GRAMMAR RESULTS IS 116 ENOUGH?

Post by RAIM67 »

Hi - just recd my son's results today for Langley Grammar - his average score was 116. At the opening eve I remember the admissions officer saying last year they offered students with 117 a place - so he just missed out? Any advice would be appreciated. We have only put LG on our CAF form and not Slough or Herschel. He scored 137 in his Bucks tests - he said he was very nervous at the LG test and missed out 8 ques. Just want to know if I will be able to appeal - we live in Hounslow and he has no siblings at the school so not sure how much of a chance we stand. I am so proud of my son - he has worked so hard. Thanks for listening - it helps to be able to share my concerns with our parents.
Jules7

Re: LANGLEY GRAMMAR RESULTS IS 116 ENOUGH?

Post by Jules7 »

Hello. Your son has obviously done very well in the Bucks test. I don't know the answer to your Q about LG but suggest you post it on the Berkshire part of this forum as there appears to be a few people discussing it.
Very best wishes.
RAIM67

Re: LANGLEY GRAMMAR RESULTS IS 116 ENOUGH?

Post by RAIM67 »

Thank you so much. I am new to this forum so need to navigate my way around. Merry Xmas!