Minibus to Slough and Langley Grammar

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Wanderer

Re: Minibus to Slough and Langley Grammar

Post by Wanderer »

Could someone kindly help with the minibus details/ phone nos of operators etc. from Hayes to Langley Grammer schools please?
flowerpot

Post by flowerpot »

hi

This is my first posting. My DT will be going to St Bernards Sept. 2012. I would like more information/join the mini bus service. We live in Ruislip
sanjana

Post by sanjana »

Hi My daughter is starting at Slough Grammar in sept 13. I want to find out about minibus from ealing.
Loona

Post by Loona »

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can kindly share details of mini-bus/ coaches/ cabs going from Ruislip to Langley Grammar School.

Thanks
chad

Post by chad »

Hi,

It would be an idea to contact the school office as they should have details of transport availability from different areas (I know Upton Court (then Slough Grammar) did have these details available, poss thru the PTA when I was involved many moons ago)

Some PTA's provide the info on Visit days......
Loona

Post by Loona »

Thanks @chad
bluesapphire

Post by bluesapphire »

Hi, Chad is right, as I know Langley do the same but it's going to be a longish wait specially if you hv to plan out to move within the next couple of months. Does anyone know about any service from ickenham or Uxbridge and could please pass on the details about the service provider as I guess you need to get hold of them way in advance, thanks for all your support.
earkai

Post by earkai »

hi new mum, did you get details of coach/minibus from anyone? what service are you using? I have applied to CJS trading for a place but it is the 11th hour and they still haven't confirmed. getting worried, any help will be great. thanks
berksmum

Post by berksmum »

i know this is a very old post. But is there someone from the Reading / Lower Earley area who send their children to Herschel ? I have heard that there is a taxi service or mini bus . Any pointers will be helpful.
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

berksmum wrote:i know this is a very old post. But is there someone from the Reading / Lower Earley area who send their children to Herschel ? I have heard that there is a taxi service or mini bus . Any pointers will be helpful.

Various people have asked this over the last week, and I haven't heard of a positive answer so I'm guessing not. I did look up the journey on public transport from LE to Herschel, it's 1 hour 20 mins or there about.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now