Reading result

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
William1

Reading result

Post by William1 »

Hi,

Can anybody please confirm? Should I receive the result letter from Reading tomorrow?

I would love to see result online tonight but I don't think I have access due to not applying online - is that correct?

Kind Rgds,
stevew61

Re: Reading result

Post by stevew61 »

Hi & Welcome,

They say letters posted on 1st March, four years ago when the online failed and I didn't get my letter I phoned Reading Borough Council my local LEA and was given the news over the phone but the phone lines were busy, ( the Head-Mystery had phoned with a result but I needed to triple check), come and join the party here,

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 10&t=19137" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Online results tonight and news of letters as they arrive over the next couple of days, good luck.
William1

Post by William1 »

Thanks Steve.

Is there any way that I can check results online? What site are you referring to?

Ta.
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

If you applied online, then yes you should be able to check online with the same login and account. The time you can check is dependant upon your LA. Before some could check at midnight some at 8am.

:D

BW