Reading & Kendrick March 2011 Allocations

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
mummytroubles

Re: Reading & Kendrick March 2011 Allocations

Post by mummytroubles »

Steve

Really sorry to hear that especially as you have been so helpful to so many people on this forum. I will keep my fingers crossed for you for waiting list info later this week.

CN. My DD is at an indie which may explain the error message we r getting according to Steve's explanation. Is your DD at an indie too? If so I might just give up til I get the email.
stevew61

Post by stevew61 »

Thank you BW, CN and MT :lol: for your kind words. Hope those waiting get good news soon.

DS2 took the news well, claims I owe him ten years of his life for all the work he did.

Congratulations cooldad and DD, so the score is Kendrick 1 Reading 0, anyone else lurking with news. :)
Torrylee

Post by Torrylee »

Very sorry to hear that you have had disappointing news Steve :(

Best wishes to all those still waiting ...
suncrest

Post by suncrest »

Steve61 you have been so helpful to others that I am gutted for you and DS. Is there any hope re the waiting list? (My D.S was offered a place a few years ago from the waiting list)

Some of you may remember a very old post of mine regarding a friend .....long story.....anyway turned out she wanted her DS to get into either indie or grammar so I helped out with the tuition until eventually paid for a course for him. We have just heard that he has been offered Reading Boys, but surprisingly he did not make Abingdon (scholarship needed). Anyway I am certain he will go to RB.

Also big surprise at my DD's school that one dead cert for Reading boys did not get in - all very shocking for this boy.

Sounds as though the results this hear so far are unpredictable.
mummytroubles

Post by mummytroubles »

CN

Just sent you a PM

MT
William1

Post by William1 »

Sorry to hear that Steve.

I have to wait until tomorrow to see if my son made it into RB, on the grounds that I tutoured him myself and left it late I dont hold out too much hope :| Will let the forum know either way.
mummytroubles

Post by mummytroubles »

Just heard that DD got Kendrick :D

I'm slightly gobsmacked!

Without wishing to come over all Colin Firth I just want to say thank you to stevew6 and KS who answered my interminable questions when I was trying to decide whether to put DD. And myself through it all!

I'm wishing for the very best news for everyone still waiting and hoping for some new little friends for DD.

FWIW. I had to call RBWM. And ask them to email me the result as I think the emails aren't being sent automatically.

MT
cooldad

Post by cooldad »

congratulations to you mummytroubles &DD, our daughters will become friends in their new school eventually.....
wish good luck to those who are still waiting....
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Congratulations mummytroubles!

:D

Bw
William1

Post by William1 »

mummytroubles wrote:Just heard that DD got Kendrick :D

I'm slightly gobsmacked!

Without wishing to come over all Colin Firth I just want to say thank you to stevew6 and KS who answered my interminable questions when I was trying to decide whether to put DD. And myself through it all!

I'm wishing for the very best news for everyone still waiting and hoping for some new little friends for DD.

FWIW. I had to call RBWM. And ask them to email me the result as I think the emails aren't being sent automatically.

MT

Congratulations. By the way what does RMWM stand for exactly? I wondered if they could mail me the result? :oops: