kendrick results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sonasona

Re: kendrick results

Post by sonasona »

Hey Goodmum,

A brilliant score for a young Dd, fantastic, well done and enjoy the party :)
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Goodmum wrote:Hi, Sonasona.
This site has been so helpful to me that I am happy to share my June born daughters' raw scores.
SS122.5 Ave 94.33% & SS120 Ave 92.84%
Well done to them both. (twins I take it)
cestlavie

Post by cestlavie »

@jamesberks

I can help a little with what I received 2 years ago for DS1 who didn't get a place.
1) Each test had 50 questions
2) The raw scores for each test are converted to a standardised score for each test (as reported in the more recent letter for DS2)
3) The three standardised scores are then summed and then the summed score is adjusted for age.

The percentage age adjustment depends on the cohort applying so I don't think is particularly predictable.

This was quite clear in the feedback I got directly from the school two years ago. They also gave me his raw scores. Have you tried emailing them this time around? I haven't bothered for DS2 as I can tell from DS1s scores approximately what he'll have got and I don't see any need to bother. The pass mark two years ago was nowhere near the 90% plus being reported by Kendrick parents though - this may reflect quite a different sort of paper, or perhaps that boys tend not to read the question properly!
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

cestlavie wrote:@jamesberks

I can help a little with what I received 2 years ago for DS1 who didn't get a place.........
Have you tried emailing them this time around? I haven't bothered for DS2 as I can tell from DS1s scores approximately what he'll have got and I don't see any need to bother.
cestlavie, you are probably referring to Reading boys, not Kendrik.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

Reading Mum wrote:I emailed for raw scores a week ago but they haven't responded to that
They just repronded to say theu could not provide any info beyond what was in the letter
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Reading Mum wrote:
Reading Mum wrote:I emailed for raw scores a week ago but they haven't responded to that
They just repronded to say theu could not provide any info beyond what was in the letter

Thanks, I won't bother asking then. Nevermind.
panacea

Post by panacea »

Hi everyone, just found this forum (quite late). My daughter had come out crying after the Kendrick entrance test saying she messed up the non verbal paper so we were pleasantly surprised to see that she passed with 118.5 I am wondering if she will be offered a place. We are Reading residents.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

I am sure she will get in with that score - well done to ou both
panacea

Post by panacea »

Thank you Reading mum, its such a relief! We dont have a decent comprehensive in our area so we were relying on either Kendrick or really stretching the budget for Abbey.
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

Of course no one knows for sure till 1st March but you can be quietly confident. I have the same senior options
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now